A 16 year old boy recently passed away. Him and his brother were sleeping in the same room. Late night he got up to vomit. His brother said he held his hand to his mouth and went to the bathroom. After vomiting, he complained of difficulty in breathing. Later on he passed away

Now it has been declared by Doctor that he held on to his vomit till he reached the toilet in order to not to spoil the bed or carpet, and that’s what choked him. The vomit went straight into his wind pipe & the breathing tract.So, we should let kids puke wherever they want, and then go to the bathroom. We should never force them to hold on to their vomit till they reach the bathroom.

The carpet can always be washed, but we cannot get a child back. … Please SHARE this message. It’s informative and It may save a life.

Everyone in the world needs to know about this before it’s too late.